Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saman!

I've been rather away from my blog this couple of days. Perhaps it's because the week has been dull or maybe this is just the time when all blogs are tested. To struggle to live on or just left to die. Anyways, a few things have popped up in this dry season. For one, I got booked, or in Malaysian terms, I got a saman. Well, I got booked but I didn't at the same time. Guess what I found when I googled my name, check this out:

Woo..scary

Then there was our usual CF meeting in college. And I was worship leading. I wouldn't say it went exactly as I planned, with bad pitching all over the place, but still I thank God because He took what little I had and made it into great worship for His glory. Speaking about CF, MCKL CF is having a bbq farewell for 0707s, AUSMATs and as well as camp reunion. All are invited. MCKL students only. Please come and join us if you are one, RM5 at 6.30pm in college on 28th November. Closing date for payment is 21st November to me or CJ. There are nice posters all around college and I should have taken a picture of it.

Then there was dancing that everyone has to do for OB night next year, which I totally detest and can never bear myself to do. I wonder what will happen to our 0901 juniors...

Then there was today...

Recently, I've been pondering about the song "Run" from Hillsong's latest album, "This Is Our God." I really like it and it really means a lot. And I was thinking, Darren Here's voice really fits. How I hope he would introduce the song some time soon. Soon enough, he did it today and it was great.

You were God from the outset
Powerful and creative
You who saw us here before you called
All the stars and the earth to existence

You are God you are Holy
History is your story
You, who was and is
And who forever will be
God we live for your Glory

So we will run
All together our hearts aflame
With a fire that can't be tamed
Our God all Glory to your name
Jesus

You are God you are freedom
You're alive now within us
You who saw us here before
You conquered the grave
And delivered on the promise

So we will run
All together our hearts aflame
With a fire that can't be tamed
Our God all Glory to your name
Jesus


We will run
Our surrender to bring you fame
Our desire that you be praised
Our God all Glory to your name
Jesus


Time for another week to begin. The end of college looms near. Just 2 more weeks and my first semester of college is done for. Calvary Youth Camp is coming soon too. 1 more month! Remember, registrations closes at the end of this month! God Bless!

3 comments:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

only MCKL students? what about MCKL lecturers?

kAh yun said...

Of course MCKL lecturers are welcome to join us. The more, the merrier.

Lauranne said...

woah. mahkamah tinggi woi!