Thursday, November 27, 2008

2nd Last Day Of 1st Semester

Sigh...tomorrow's the last day of college already. I'm not ready to give up the friends and company for a whole month yet but doing pass year papers everyday and every class is just unforgiving.

Latest news in college: "The student lounge is infested with fleas."

Students here and there have been seen with itchy red spots on their legs, some even got it on their bellies. I have no idea how it got there but it came to a theory that there were fleas in the college. Although so far I don't think anyone has actually seen the fleas, the evidence is rather compelling and yesterday the college underwent fumigation. It still stank this morning. Thankfully I didn't get any flea bites even though Ms Angeline says I'm always in the student lounge. I've suffered worse from the venom of sandflies. Be grateful these are only fleas.

Today, for once, the chain of boring classes has been broken. I fell to the last minute conscription of Min Htut and his team of July football players. They were low on players so I was approached and reluctantly joined. Turns out it wasn't bad at all. Get to skip classes and play football. It was an unintentional ditching I assure you. They lied to me about the duration the game! So 8 people crammed in Anthony's car and we went to SKBD. The juniors were playing the seniors as a friendly farewell but it was changed to July vs January.

To cut the long story short, both teams drew 4-4.

On the other side of the rope, it's Alithea's birthday today! Although I already wished you, I'll just wish you again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALITHEA!

Looking forward to more pyromantics on the grill and last CF sleepover for the year...God Bless!


No comments: