Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Whee!

Holidays are here. A whole month of comforting yet dreadfully doing nothing experience. Anyways, a few things have came up from the nothingness.

CF Farewell and Reunion BBQ went on well. And I can testify that my God is great because it rained and it poured heavily but it stopped right before the event started. Turned out lots of people came and lots more of BBQing to do. The video was done well and everyone was happy with the food, I guess. So depressing that my finely built fire, powered by torrents of wind from the rain, went on without a picture. I was so proud of it but I have nothing to showoff. *pretends to wipe off tear from eye*. Then I slept at 4.30am and woke up at 7.30am. Something I haven't done since the 1st day of last year's GY Camp.

Moving on, I had an extremely good impression of McDonald's. I value quality in stuff and in people too. Today, that great impression has been shaken to its foundations. I ordered and paid the bill. It was RM13.55. I paid RM14.00. The cashier handed to me 35 cents. That was number one. Bad mistake. Wrong change is not good for image. Well, that was just a small error. Anyone could have missed it out so I forgave. The next one was just despicable. I ate everything on the tray except for my burger. I didn't even take a look at my burger, a deluxy Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. I went over to the counter to get a refill and come back looking at an empty table. They were just looking for trouble. Come on, my bag was on the seat, like isn't it obvious enough the customer has not left yet?!? The thought of sueing surged through my mind, recalling the lady who spilled hot water in her car and won the lawsuit against McDonald's. So I demanded to see the supervisor, not really but it sounds cool, she kindly acknowledged and sent over a new, hot Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. It mended the reputation but it didn't restore it to it's former glory. I still like the free refills.

Then there's this random rant I found in the bible as I was looking through Song of Songs,

All beautiful you are, my darling; There is no flaw in you. -Song of Songs 4:7

Referring to whom or what? I myself don't know...

No comments: