Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Introduction! Whee!

Finally...my own blog...born from influences of the world. Haih. The path that lead to the creation of this blog was not an easy one. Like the title says, "Standing Tall...through the rough and tough", I had to overcome many difficulties just to post my very first post. The creation of this blog itself was not much of a challenge but it was quite time-consuming and head-cracking just to figure out an address. Then there was the chatbox which took about an hour of my life away. Btw, I only have knowledge about HTML the size of a bit so I'm not so good at it but at least I could get the chatbox up. Woohoo! The biggest obstacle came when I received an e-mail saying that my blog was flagged as a spam blog just hours after it's creation...thanks to self-admitted very flawed bots. Took me all the trouble to send a request to review..killed a few mins in physics class..not so bad and a dreaded wait to post this. And finally, the purpose of this blog is like the title..again..standing tall (literally and metaphorically)...through the rough and tough of life, showing perseverance and God's grace.

I end with a cRaZyCoNtRaDiCtIoN: Quote Leon Lor in IELTS class - "....it's astronomically PUNY!"

No comments: