Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Of LRT glitches and camps

Today I was nearly caught in the middle of a LRT track system glitch. Thank God that I wasn't. The LRT took a whole lot longer to close its doors at KLCC. I was afraid I would be caught again in the ever problematic transport system. May I remind you that I once got caught twice in 3 days!!! But thank God yet again that it finally closed and went on. Unfortunately for my friend, Kiat Jin, he got stuck with the crowd at the LRT station back in Wangsa Maju. He finally got to college just in time before his class started. Poor guy. His dad had to send him all the way to the monorail station.

Speaking about lateness...

I was nearly late myself. Thanks to the LRT glitch. Bio test some more. This time it wasn't so bad. Managed to study a bit at home and in the LRT. Whether I did well or not, we shall see....

It's raining now...tomorrow's KL#1's annual camp already...and MCKL's very first CF camp is coming up next week. Ah...when will my weekends ever be free...God Bless!

No comments: