Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A-level results

The title is obvious enough. Today the results for the A-level examinations were released. I'm guessing you want to know my results, right? Aww..too bad. I haven't sat for the exam yet so no results. Muahahaha. As usual, the release of exam results are not pleasant to some...people crying and depressed over their results...and to some...a cause for celebration and a reason to call everyone they knew to tell them how well they did. How relieved I was that I'm not one of them. Quite entertaining to see the entire drama unfold in the student lounge...yet it serves as a reminder that it is inevitable and I was merely slower to catch it. Moving on...

I got chosen to do public speaking in IELTS class today...thanks to Kern Wen - YOU ARE SO DEAD! Miss Grace actually had a topic for me...quite an interesting one but I was totally unprepared for it. Guess what? I got the topic "height". Wow! The description most associated with me was to bring about my own demise. Just gave a few examples of tall landmarks and people - KLCC, Mt Kinabalu, Mt Olympus Mons, Yao Ming, Peter Crouch........yeah that's it and I flew past three minutes. Had a lot of "errs" and "arrs" though. Kern Wen, you are still so dead! God Bless!

No comments: