Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged...

It has hit me. I thought I could escape but someone has finally got the guts to tag me. So here goes nothing.

::instructions::
Never see the questions before you arrange the names - all mentioned below are TAGGED!

1. Pik Wen
2. Leon Lor
3. Alithea
4. CJ
5. Rosanne Maya

1. How did you meet 1?
Blog hopped into her blog.

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1?
7, I guess?

3. How long have you known 4?
Since I was inducted into the CF committee.

4. How do you know number 3?
From college.

5. Where's 5?
In Klang, studying for SPM I hope.

6. A fact about number 1?
Berserk over chocolates.

7. Who is 4 going out with?
I've never asked.

8. What does 1 do for a living?
She's not working yet.

9. Would you live with number 3?
I have a house of my own.

10. What do you like about number 2?
Sportingness, life and energy.

11. Do you miss number 5?
I haven't seen her in a while.

12. Would you make out with number 4?
That would just be sick.

13. What's your opinion on number 2?
Too much Maggi goreng...

14. What's your favourite memory with number 5?
Just talking on the last night of 25th Anniversary camp.

15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Highly unlikely, but if so, I'd be shocked.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Yup. Back at camp.

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
Nope. He never invited me before.

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
When I have nothing to do and so happens to cross the SSU.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Hmm..5.

20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
They don't know each other, what more...

21. How often do you talk to 1?
If I see her in college or online.

22. What about 2?
Every college day.

23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
Fellow committee member.

24. Would you go on a date with number 5?
If ever that happens, maybe.

25. Do you dream about number 2?
Nope. Never.

26. What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget?
He's never done anything to me yet.

27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets?
Giving her a pair of oven mittens as birthday present?

28. What's 3's hobby?
Hanging out in the SSU.

That's it. Finally done with it.

And a CrAzYcOnTrAdIcTiOn returns. It goes like this:
In LG yesterday, we were discussing if a guy would come up and date the girl everyone knew you were dating, what would you do? (In relation to Emolution - Evolution of Emotion, CY theme for this month)

Guy's perspective: In favour of what the girl wants and what's best for her.
Gal's perspective: The guy should stand up and fight for her.
Contradicting hormones? We can only guess.

Disclaimer: This may not apply to everybody. It is just a brain teaser.

No comments: