Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Filler...

Wow..I haven't posted anything for a week. The past weekend has just been so full. Raya holidays were all taken without a second to spare. NTC post coming up..there's just so much to write and it's taking a long time. On Saturday, I justified myself by sleeping for 15 hours after coming back from camp. So proud of myself. Then on Sunday, I had family lunch with who else? Family la. I finally had my first glass of wine after becoming legal. Apparently, it tasted sweet...it wasn't very bitter, so I guess we can all call it sweet then. Today, or rather yesterday, college was back in full swing. Practically a zombie in the morning. Been sleeping for 25 hours in the span of 2 nights. Back to reality, a lot of people have been talking/stressing/posting/etc on exams and the like. Well...frankly I want to care about it and start studying but I'm just not like that. Suggestions or even better, a cure...anyone?

No comments: