Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Haih...I think everyone's going through the same thing. This time of the year just can't be any more hectic. Hari Raya is fast approaching, college exams are just a klick away. This past weekend can't be any more filled up. It started with Friday. The new MCKL CF committee had a sleepover in college to plan for Easter and the rest of the year and next till then. It was really a fun time spent with the other members of the committee. Don't wanna post too much on this, so that I don't ruin the surprise for you MCKL guys and gals out there. Anyways, my Saturday and Sunday was so full that I just can't express... Moving onto the future, NTC coming up this Raya. I'll be away for 4 days, going through gruelling training and more jungle. Till then, enjoy the festive holidays and God Bless!

No comments: