Saturday, September 6, 2008

MCKL's 1st Ever CF Camp!!

Now, I know all you readers out there pilled up enough suspense, right? Want some more? It's free and no loses too. Haha. Ok la. Suspense is over. The journey begins...

So I was saying, bus turned out late. Late as in nearly 3 hours late. It came only 10 mins after 5pm. Sorry you guys for all the false hopes of the bus coming earlier. I didn't know what was going on either...until later on. Anyways, everyone was like: Aarrrggghhh, we're gonna reach there at 8 then have to pitch tents in the dark some more, then eat dinner late oso or even worse, the bus won't come and camp was over before it even began. Well, all I could say was I have faith in my God and things will turn out fine. Amen?

Got on the bus, head count, as usual, Keen Wai nearly missed the bus and on we went. I was pretty much stoning the whole way. Then my dear friend who so happens to sit right behind me, decided to buy me latte from Starbucks and was waiting for me. Well, even from the first sms I knew I was being pranked so I stood my ground. Turns out I finally shrugged HER off and she admitted it during camp. Good job Rachel. Sounded very convincing as a dude but the coffee just gave it all away.

About half past 8, we got to the campsite. Half of the campers were waiting for us to start dinner. Dropped off our bags then came dinner. Coincidentally I met Janet there. Zlwin too. They were having their separate camp there with us. After dinner, we started the night hike straight away. Nothing much to it but being there with friends makes the whole difference. Ironically people who wore slippers, me and Ka Hui, the two "Ka's" which everyone mixes up didn't get any leeches.

This post and previous one just said it all about this day, Friday the 29th. Time to go to sleep and wait for the next day to come.

4 comments:

Eric Flizzow said...

Watz up man...my group assistant leader...haha...
Jt found out ur blog...so leave a comment...

kAh yun said...

Hey dude. Everyone's been finding my blog. Haha. Welcome and hope you enjoy your visit to my blog.

rach said...

haha. you looked bored:) so why not? and i dunno you well so duh i didnt know you dont like coffee. actually neither do i :P the dude thingy was for fun. hah.. homey boy

kAh yun said...

I always do that in the bus. I wasn't bored. Have you tried just looking outside the window when you're in the car or bus? It's entertaining somehow like just staring at a campfire. Haha. Yes..yes. I've already congratulated you, Rachel.