Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sem Break...

Sem break is finally here. I never really thought about it..unlike Steven, who was looking forward to this week since we started college. But anyways, it only lasts for a week and we, the S0807 batch taking Bio ARE BEING CEMENTED UNDER A BUILDING OF PASS YEAR PAPERS! 6 to be exact. And we're supposed to finish it all up by end of the break and Miss Angeline shall check everyone's homework one by one. It's been rather boring I'd say. I know I'm supposed to be doing my homework but you know la...hehe..guys just can't...do their homework. Well...can't argue about that but I'll have to finish it up some way. Break has been just like June when I stopped working and just lie lazily in front of the computer, waiting for college to start. College doesn't sound so bad coz I'm actually doing something rather than sitting here and doing nothing. On Monday, the few of us went to DotA. Many of the seniors couldn't come so we played public games. So happened we met some very pro people and got thrashed. Even Ka-Hui was feeding. Imagine that! That day Ka-Hui revealed a big secret to us but I won't post it coz it's just too big. Anyways, break only lasts for a few more days. Better enjoy it while I can. God Bless!

No comments: