Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Long String...

This week Mark(s) the turning of 18 years of age for many people in MCKL. The age of 18 bears much symbolism. Many of which are being legally able to drink alcohol, go clubbing, watch 18 movies and buying cigarettes in which I strongly discourage. I myself have gone through this life changing ritual and it's really life changing. The world's not the same anymore. But it's not about me but about these people: (Woohoo!)

15th September,
Mark Jude Shelton

16th September,
Lee Pik Wen

17th September,
Krystal Lee and Alexis

18th September,
Loh Kai Li and Kenny Ng
(not from MCKL and not 18 but instead 19!)

19th September,
Devina

21st September,
Mahadi

23rd September,
CJ and Julie Ann
(this one also not from MCKL but especially senior that is 22!)

Happy birthday to all you guys. Sorry if I didn't wish you or pass you a present, now that I know your birthdays, you just might get something from me next year. I've heard about birthdays of others as well. I'm terribly sorry if I didn't wish you even on my blog but I'll get it updated once I find out. And I'm sorry I don't have their pictures because I rarely take photos what more post them on my blog but if I do, you'll surely be the first to see them.

No comments: