Sunday, September 21, 2008

Psycho...

So..you think I haven't been updating these past few days, right? Don't get that pre-assumption into your head. Actually I have been updating my blog. Although it says Wednesday, September 17 back there, I've been adding more and more stuff since then. I'll probably just let that post update by itself. Now, many days hath past and events other than people's birthdays have come and gone.

Let's see...
Here's one. The word 'psycho' means crazy or insane. Perhaps this can better define the word:




Don't you think they fit the word perfectly?
This was what actually happened:
We had bio lab period on Friday. Turns out that the experiment we were doing was how increased levels of exercise can affect the rate of breathing. So, we guessed that the easiest form of exercise would be jumping. I mean how could 1+2+3+4 minutes of jumping kill you, right? Well...it wouldn't kill you alright but it would just welcome you to a world of excruciating pain and make you wish you were dead thats all. Haha. Just joking. It wasn't all that bad..just that my calf muscles are aching till now. Next post coming up in a bit, Sel#7's 20th Anniversary. See you there! God Bless!

No comments: